Wednesday, November 21, 2012

the shop

The last month we have been focused on the shop. We gutted the little shed beside the front porch, put up ty-vec, closed in the wall, moved in cabinets, built shelves, and spent not nearly enough time yet organizing the tools from around the property. It has finally come together, despite still needing a bit more organizing (okay, a lot more), but it looks great! Jonathan, my dad and my cousin Billy did most of the work (I helped a little). We used all materials that we already had. This isn't exactly a "farm project", but with this new shop set up we have the larger shed to use as our barn!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I am very disappointed that I won't be eating a pasture raised, organic bird that I raised, but there's always next year. Yeah, definitely next year.

Best wishes to everyone!

Angela and Jonathan

construction!

a mess

tools

dad and billy cutting oak boards for the walls

cabinets

Jonathan helping build the motorcycle shack

the men at work

finished, except the wall




No comments:

Post a Comment